Sunday, August 3, 2014

The End Is Really Just The Beginning !

   As I sit here preparing my last post for my class, I think about how nervous I was just a few months ago, to even think about creating a Blog. Also, running through my mind, is how will I ever be able to learn all these tools much less create a WEBSITE?? Oh my, I could never do any of those things, or could I ? Well, the answer turns out to be a hearty ~ YES!

   Throughout this course I have benefited from the knowledge and help of my instructor and classmates. There were sometimes when technology would not cooperate and frustration set in. After taking a deep breath and pushing forward, each project provided me with more confidence in myself and challenged me to look at things in different ways.

   I remain committed to utilizing these tools and techniques in my daily classroom instruction and eventually into my future Library Home! I also, find myself in a position to share these thoughts, ideas and strategies with curious teachers looking to incorporate technology into their daily instruction! While they say the end is bittersweet, with my newly gained confidence and knowledge, I know the end is merely a BEGINNING!

Stay tuned for more Adventures as I prepare for a new school year ...

No comments:

Post a Comment